Reuters Asia plans to launch SDS2 service to customers in Far East in December. As with recently-launched Latin American version (MTR, May 1987), Asian SDS2 will use Intelsat's Intelnet I service to broadcast to Equatorial dishes. Reuters uplink is atop Exchange Square in Hong Kong. Separately, Reuters has launched Schwarzatron options service in Europe.
Plan by FM quote vendor Telemet America, Inc. to launch U.K. version has fallen apart. Telemet U.K. Ltd. -- joint venture between U.S. firm
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership