Network provider Radianz has reversed positions and now plans to set up a second point of presence (POP) for connectivity to its global network in Paris. Data consumers in the French market, who had expressed concerns about the resiliency of the previous arrangements, welcomed the news.
The new POP should address their main concern: that both of Radianz’s points of connectivity in Paris were located within the same building, leaving users of services delivered via Radianz open to outages if a
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit