McGraw-Hill's Inc.'s J.J. Kenny Inc. has struck nonexclusive distribution deals for its municipal bond data with Knight-Ridder and Reuters -- and is close to completing a similar deal with Dow Jones Telerate. Telerate, meanwhile, is also poised to ink a separate distribution pact with Kenny rival Thomson's Bond Buyer unit.
For Reuters and Knight-Ridder, the muni market is uncharted territory. Both are now scrambling to add staff with expertise in the muni market. Reuters is also building a mu
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers