Citicorp subsidiary Quotron Systems Inc. has sold off its customer engineering organization to privately held Phoenix Technologies Inc. for an undisclosed sum. The sale, which precipitated the usual slew of acquisition rumors, was announced by Quotron to its customer engineering staff in a July 14 teleconference.
Phoenix, a Valley Forge, Penn.-based supplier of business telephone equipment, will be the exclusive service organization for installation and maintenance of Q800 and Q1000 customer
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp