Dow Jones Markets has filled the two key management positions--senior vice president of marketing and technology, respectively--it has been seeking to fill since February, and created a third with responsibility for content. The appointments quell rumors that the hirings had been put on hold pending a reevaluation of Dow Jones' $650 million revamp plan.
The marketing position is being filled by Debra Isenberg, 45 years old, who joins Dow Jones Markets from American Express Co. Most recently,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act