JCF Group is launching version 4.0 of its Quant equity analysis tool for fund managers and research analysts this month.
The Excel-based product integrates broker estimates with macroeconomic data, company financials and historical pricing.
The new version has more pricing data analysis and historical data comparison features as well as a benchmark portfolio analysis module that used to be optional but is now bundled in. Other new features include a screening tool that allows asset managers t
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won