Executives from Microstat Development Corp., a small quote systems developer in Vancouver, are making a long pilgrimage eastward this week to unveil a stock quote system and broker workstation to the New York financial community. Called Omen III, the system is the first such application designed for the NeXT Inc. microcomputer, the sleek black multimedia box that Steven Jobs' new company has begun to ship.
Omen III is the third broker workstation Microstat has introduced since it was founded
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act