Apama, a UK real-time business intelligence and analysis software provider, is upgrading its Trading Strategy Management system, and developing a service for risk management professionals.
The Trading Strategy Management system captures and analyzes data from sources that include Nasdaq, SIAC, the New York Stock Exchange and the American Stock Exchange. It also identifies recurring patterns.
The system allows users to formulate and compare trading strategies based on those patterns. Apama is
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act