Thomson Financial will relaunch Datastream, the historical data service it acquired with Primark in 2001, next year as part of the Thomson One suite of data and analytics products, officials tell Inside Market Data.
While Datastream will continue to be available separately, its content will also be split into components and made available as integrated feeds through the Thomson One range. Content from the Thomson One products will also be available to standalone Datastream users.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit