Thomson Financial Services Inc. has agreed to buy Beta Systems Inc. from Everen Capital Corp. for $63.5 million. TFS says Beta's back office trade processing business complements its retail quote vendor ILX Systems Inc. unit.
Most observers consider the price TFS paid to be high. However, it appears less so when one takes into account assets beyond Beta Systems' retail quote business.
What's more, the acquisition of Beta will help ILX to compete with rival quote vendor ADP--which has previousl
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers