Reuters briefed rival data distribution platform vendors on the structure of its 3000 series of combined real-time and historical data products last month so that they can build the necessary interfaces to their systems. A new application programming interface has been developed to allow other vendors to access the real-time components of the 3000 series services.
According to Martin McCaig, international product manager, systems, in Reuters' information management systems (IMS) unit, Reuters
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit