Reuters Holdings PLC has lodged a complaint with the U.K. Office of Fair Trading in a bid to expedite the release of the International (London) Stock Exchange's Regulatory News Service. RNS, a digital feed that will replace the existing Company News Service, provides simultaneous release of company announcements to stock exchange services and third-party vendors. At a London press conference called late last month to announce the company's results for the first half of 1989, David Ure, head
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers