Harco's Data Access and Reporting Tool (DART), addresses usage analysis and market data cost optimization and is used to manage some 30 trading floors in Europe, America and the Asia Pacific regions.
What is the most important thing that happened in the market data industry last year?
The introduction of software tools to manage a firm's costs efficiently, accurately report on actual usage of market data services and be in compliance with vendors' exchanges is a major initiative.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit