The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software and Information Industry Association is promoting the establishment of a standard billing and reporting cycle using a one-month data usage period.
Mike Atkin, vice-president of the FISD, said at a general meeting last week that the synchronization of reporting and invoicing cycles is among the more valuable and practical steps associated with simplifying invoice reconciliation processes.
To get a better understanding of the s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit