Bloomberg will announce this week the official launch of PhatPipe, the much-rumored broadcast data feed that will allow Bloomberg data to be used outside of Bloomberg Professional terminals.
Bloomberg officials say the feed has been ready for between nine and 12 months, and it is currently in testing with beta clients globally. Officials decline to comment on the number or type of clients but say they are looking to take them into live production in the middle of the fourth quarter.
The feed w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit