Following months of intense negotiation -- and industry speculation -- Citicorp and ADP have struck a deal for some of the assets of Crossmar Inc., the bank's foreign exchange and fixed-income market data vending unit. However, the particulars of the deal may not be exactly what some have anticipated: ADP purchased only Crossmar's Global Report market data feed, leaving the remainder of the vendor's operations in Citi's hands.
Officials at ADP and Citicorp decline to comment on the cost of th
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit