The Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs at the European Commission in Brussels has signed an agreement with Swedish data vendor EcoWin to use its data for economic and financial research, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The Directorate, which is in charge of the Economic and Monetary Union, went live with EcoWin Pro, a Windows-based charting and reporting tool, on April 1, says Tomas Liljeborg, UK managing director at EcoWin.
EcoWin is providing daily, weekly, monthly,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp