Quotron Systems Inc.'s assault on the fixed-income information market continues. The California-based financial information vendor has signed a pact with Berkeley Investment Technologies Inc. (BIT) to "develop and market" several fixed-income products, including facilities originally designed for Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc. by BIT.
The agreement calls for three products initially, all of which are to be marketed exclusively by Quotron: matrix pricing for government bonds delivered via digital
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit