One year ago
In an apparent reversal of its policy of refusing to pay for data, Bloomberg struck a deal with Tullett & Tokyo Forex International and began offering the IDB's swaps and foreign exchange data to its customers.
Five years ago
Claude Tygier pulled his commentary from Thomson Financial Services' Global Finance Inc. (GFI) foreign exchange commentary service, later to become part of Technical Data. In its place, Tygier launched Forex Digest, a commentary service that was to be availabl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit