Hong Kong-based financial information provider Interactive Data Systems Finance (IDS Finance) plans to launch an updated version of its CompuChart desktop charting product in early November.
CompuChart version 2 introduces filtering tools based on criteria such as price, momentum and directional movement. The current version of CompuChart offers limited charting features and only covers exchanges in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.
IDSFinance hopes to add information from 14 exchanges in Sou
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp