HSH Nordbank, a North German bank headquartered in Hamburg and Kiel, is replacing its installation of Screen Consultants' InfoMatch market data inventory system with BST Software's FinOffice 5 product, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The bank has been using InfoMatch for the past six and a half years, according to bank officials.
But HSH Nordbank had grown frustrated with the latest version of the Screen Consultants' software, InfoMatch2, which it had been using since 2003.
"We found many b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit