LONDON--John Jessop is to be named President and CEO of a new legal separate entity to be called Telerate Inc.
Jessop will report directly to Tom Wendel, CEO of Bridge Information Systems. The position is to be a global one, based in London, and it was due to be announced at the same time as the completion of Bridge's acquisition of Dow Jones Markets, which was imminent at press time.
Dick MacWilliams, executive vice president, sales and marketing, confirms Jessop's new appointment, which come
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming