SEATTLE--Mathsoft is providing application programming interfaces (APIs) to live feeds from Bloomberg as well as direct links to the historical financial database products from Fame Information Services and Logical Information Machines (LIM) with the latest version of its S-Plus data analysis, visualization and modeling tools.
The new version, S-Plus 2000 for Windows--aimed at the Microsoft Windows NT market--is intended to save developers and users a few steps, says Andrew Bruce, a senior pr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent