Winnipeg, Manitoba-based Telenium, which has been supplying Canadian quotes via the Internet for two years, is changing from a subscription-based service to a free Web-based service supported by advertising.
Telenium currently provides free delayed data from Canadian stock exchanges and the Winnipeg Commodities Exchange via its Web site. Users can also get historical graphs for the companies that make up the TSE 300 index. The firm plans to offer charting capability for any Canadian company t
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership