Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc. and McGraw-Hill unit Data Resources Inc. have negotiated a joint marketing agreement for a financial analysis package combining software from Drexel's trading groups with econometric data from DRI. Provisionally tagged "Overnight Data Systems," the product will be co-marketed, beginning in January 1990, by Drexel and DRI. An announcement is planned for the Financial Investment Management conference Oct. 2-3 in New York.
Overnight Data Systems (ODS) is a personal co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II