EJV Partners L.P. preannounced UniVu, its data and analytics service for fixed-income securities, at the Securities Industry Association Information Management Conference earlier this month. UniVu Release One is now in beta test at three of the six EJV partner firms.
All six EJV firms will be testing UniVu by the end of July; within six to nine months, Release Two will be commercially available to buy-side and sell-side customers. The EJV will install UniVu at any interested sell-side firm,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers