The National Associationof Securities Dealers hass issued a memo revising vendor specifications for its NASDAQ Level I service to support its role as th processor for UTP-the unlisted trading privilege program mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission back in 1985. A pilot program, allowin the trading of up to 100 NASDAQ National Market System stocks by four exchanges, is scheduled to begin in May.
The UTP program will allow specialists at participating exchanges to buy and sell up t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II