Dutch data management software vendor Asset Control has introduced an alternative delivery model for firms that need quality data for compliance purposes but are worried about lengthy and expensive implementation schedules.
The software, which creates golden copy data and aggregates and normalizes data, and interfaces to other systems, is now available as a turnkey solution that can be pre-configured by Asset Control, says CEO Ger Rosenkamp.
Asset Control builds and runs the software in-house
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II