Zurich-based vendor Ecofin Research and Consulting will complete the integration of Calanda Technology, the spin-off from Swiss investment bank UBS that it bought in August, by year-end.
However, integrating the two vendor's products, which will make it easier for Ecofin clients to integrate feeds to their data warehouses, will not be complete until the second quarter of next year.
After the legal integration, which includes adding Calanda's four staff to Ecofin's 50 employees, Ecofin will ta
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit