Incredible Charts, an Australian financial information and charting software company, plans to offer charts based on data from the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange and Nasdaq in early December. The company’s coverage is currently limited to charts based on data from the Australian Stock Exchange in Sydney.
The new charts will cover around 12,000 to 14,000 stocks and about 500 indices. They will be available at no extra charge to the company’s subscribers, according to Colin Tw
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit