Dusseldorf-based investment bank WestLB is replacing BST AG’s FinOffice market data management software in Europe with MDM product from UK-based rival MDSL, only a year after implementing the BST system.
The move is a result of an ongoing reorganization of the bank’s market data management function to create a single global team and have all global market data usage and billing reported to a single database.
West LB installed FinOffice in March 2003 to manage data usage and contracts at the b
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech