As expected (IMD, Oct. 25), Reuters is planning to launch a real-time full-motion video service by the middle of the year. The service will be delivered to PC-based Reuter Terminals or to independent video monitors in the trading room.
The service will carry Reuters-proprietary video broadcasts targeted at the foreign exchange market. It will initially be available in London and continental Europe. According to Reuters' editor-in-chief Mark Wood, who's heading up the project, "We're starting
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers