Dow Jones & Co. is preparing to make two key upgrades to its DowVision service: one will provide users with interactive access to the service's historical news databases; the other will streamline the process by which security-identification information is maintained.
A composite feed of Dow Jones and third-party newswires aimed primarily at corporate customers, DowVision was launched with the intention of being more than a broadcast service; it was also to provide users with extensive intera
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II