Adding more turbulence to the changing winds of the Treasuries price market, the Public Securities Association's subcommittee of primary dealers has voted overwhelmingly to go forward with plans for an industry-wide joint venture to collect and disseminate government bond prices. The move comes on the heels of the Electronic Joint Venture L.P.'s announcement to develop its own pricing and analytics service for government bonds (IMD, April 2).
The PSA isn't the first to have a go at putting to
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech