LONDON--Dexterus, a start-up company specializing in providing integrated telecommunications and IT services to the financial community, has lost Nick Holland, the last of Dexterus’ original three founders and the company’s innovations director. The company has also laid off several of its 80 London-based employees, and it is trying to secure additional funding to keep its head above water.
Dexterus’ other co-founder had left the company when new management was brought in early this year; the
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank