Informa Global Markets has set Sept. 21 as the launch date of its new contribution platform, managing director Lauretta Gell tells Inside Market Data.
The platform is part of a 12 to 18-month project to consolidate technology in the wake of the merger between MCM and MMS (IMD, Feb. 2). The project also includes upgrading the Web product toward the end of the fourth quarter of 2004 and building six to eight new products by the end of the first quarter of 2005.
The new platform is an upgraded v
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act