Index provider FTSE is preparing for a major push into the US markets, signing deals with new clients such as State Street Bank, says Jerry Moskowitz, the new head of FTSE Americas.
Moskowitz declines to provide more details about the deal with State Street but says FTSE hopes that it is the first of many deals in the buy-side market.
Although FTSE has been in the US market for a number of years, it is now hiring staff to support a bigger campaign. The company has increased its headcount by 30
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won