NEW YORK--IPC Information Systems and its subsidiary Ixnet have reorganized, and will integrate the company's Liquidity organization "across the company and into the mainstream of Ixnet," according to an internal memo obtained by Inside Market Data. The most notable change in the organization is the shifting of Paul Pluschkell into a more strategic role.
The overall theme of the memo seems to suggest that Ixnet's Liquidity network is becoming the company's core product, perhaps overshadowing
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act