Spending on enterprise data management projects will double over the next four years as firms come to grips with increased data burdens mandated by regulatory pressures, according to a report from Boston-based consultancy Aite Group.
According to the report by managing partner Sang Lee, spending on EDM projects will rise at a compound annual growth rate of 15 percent over the next four years, growing from $1.1 billion last year to more than $2 billion by 2009, compared with a projected CAGR o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming