Thomson Financial has modified its upcoming independent research settlement solution, which is designed to help firms comply with the Global Research Analyst Settlement, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Since it was discussed in IMD last June, the service has been separated into three components (IMD, June 9, 2003). The first is In Context Reports, which are survey-based reports around metrics such as market outlook, analyst sentiment and forecasts and buying and selling patterns covering o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act