IPUG, the Information Providers User Group, has criticized the inflexibility of data vendors for preventing users from using and redistributing market data in more cost-effective ways.
Colin Wright, staff consultant to IPUG’s executive committee, told delegates at a recent conference in London that vendors’ pricing flew in the face of efforts by the financial services industry to cut costs. He called for data vendors to introduce new pricing models that reflect different users and usage, whic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit