INTERNET'S IMPACT ON MARKET DATA PRICING TACKLED IN NEW REPORT
Washington, D.C.--A new report released last week by the Securities and Exchange Commissioner, Laura Unger, says there is agreement that the Internet is creating the need to reevaluate the pricing model for real-time market data delivered to individual users. However, it also recognizes the industry's need to meet the costs of their infrastructure for collection and dissemination.
The report's conclusion is that the Securities and
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp