Xinhua Finance, the Hong Kong-headquartered financial services and media company, has filed a securities registration statement for an initial public offering of its common stock with Japan's Ministry of Finance. The company hopes to raise funds for further expansion, says a spokesperson.
The spokesperson says the company expects to raise about $30.5 million, but the exact price and amount will not be known until the offering period is completed. The move is part of expansion plans that incl
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming