Weeks after she assumed the post, Knight-Ridder Financial Americas' managing director Pat O'Grady has formed a team of six direct reports. The appointments leave Knight-Ridder's organization largely unchanged: Most of those named already performed similar functions in the pre-O'Grady organization.
The biggest change is the addition of Gerald Becker, who joins O'Grady's team from Knight-Ridder's Financial Publishing Group. Becker becomes vice president of marketing, a title he will add to his
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit