From rumor mill: Automatic Data Processing Inc. is in negotiations to buy Stockmate Financial Systems Inc., sources say. Planned purchase stems from ADP's loss to Stockmate of Piper Jaffray & Hopwood Inc. account earlier this year (IMD, April 30), one report says. Officials at both ADP and Stockmate say rumor is unfounded.
Prudential-Bache has whittled down to three candidates to provide retail brokerage system at firm, sources say. Pru- Bache officials didn't return calls seeking comment. Bu
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech