One of the earlier XML-based financial communications protocols to leave the gate, FinXML was introduced in April 1999 by Harpal Sandhu, chief executive officer of Integral Development Corp. (Derivatives & Risk Technology, April 1999). FinXML was developed to act as a common language for financial applications to communicate across disparate systems. FinXML provides a broad set of XML elements that describe transaction details for non-exchange traded financial products.
Current vocabularies d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act