Mizuho Securities USA is installing market data cost analysis software from Amsterdam-based software vendor Screen Consultants on its trading floors in New Jersey, New York and Chicago.
The investment bank is following the lead of its UK counterpart, Mizuho International, which installed InfoMatch on its trading floor in London six years ago.
According to a source close to the bank, Mizuho will be using InfoMatch for market data cost allocation, reconciliation and cost management.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech