NEW YORK--In a bid to address demands for additional functionality specific to the US equities market, Reuters is planning to release a North American version of its Securities 3000 service. While Reuters declines to name a launch date, the new version is expected to emerge late in the first quarter of 1998.
Meanwhile, in other Reuters North American equity-related news, the company has revealed that its Quotron real-time quote service is now being delivered over the public Internet to severa
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit