Scottish asset manager Martin Currie Investment Management has outsourced price validation to Tunbridge Wells, UK-based vendor ValueLink Information Services as part of an ongoing efficiency drive.
The firm went live in January with ValueLink's daily pricing service and validation report to provide end-of-day price validation on equities and some OTC derivatives. The move should slash the Edinburgh-based firm's data validation costs by half, says Ian Cowan, assistant director of operations th
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit