Reuters' chief executive Peter Job fielded industry investment analysts' questions by telephone two weeks ago, following the release of the vendor's quarterly revenue statement (IMD, Nov. 7). The conversation, which lasted about 45 minutes, covered a wide range of topics -- but did not include a mention of the then-very-imminent promotion of Instinet Corp. chief Michael Sanderson to the position of chairman of Reuters America Holdings (see related story, this issue). The conference took plac
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act